Heidi is a senior associate in the corporate division. Heidi's experience relates to a wide range of corporate finance, public and private M&A and capital markets transactions.
Heidi acts as lead associate advising both UK and overseas clients on a wide range of corporate transactions (including private share and asset acquisitions and disposals, public takeovers, initial public offerings, secondary capital raises, auction sales, joint ventures, private equity transactions, shareholders' arrangements and group reorganisations). Heidi has spent time on secondment at Man Group and Scottish Widows.
Heidi's experience includes advising:
- Allied Irish Banks – IPO and €12bn listing on the Irish Stock Exchange and London Stock Exchange (for the banks)
- Sky on the £800 million sale of its controlling stake in its betting and gaming business, Sky Bet, to funds advised by CVC Capital Partners and ongoing joint venture and other commercial arrangements
- AO on its £1.2 billion IPO
- Man Group on its acquisition of the investment management business of NewSmith
- Veritas Asset Management and its founders on Affiliated Managers Group's acquisition of a majority stake in the business
Heidi holds a BCL Law with French Law (first class) from University College Dublin and an LLM Master of Law with specialisation in commercial law from Trinity Hall, Cambridge. She joined the firm in 2010 and qualified in 2012.