Heidi helps government and private clients to navigate Commonwealth and State environmental and planning approvals for the successful delivery of their projects, and provides integrated advice on climate change and ESG considerations. Her commitment and her experience across the full spectrum of environmental and planning law, including heritage, land access and indigenous cultural heritage, means clients can be confident their business is in safe hands.
Heidi provides strategic advice for complex major projects across the energy, renewable energy, mining, transport, water and urban development sectors. She works with clients to develop approvals strategies integrated with native title and cultural heritage, and with regulatory, community and industry consultation processes.
Heidi brings her deep experience across environmental and related social matters to HSF’s ESG advisory offering, including working with clients to respond to carbon emissions regulation and climate change disclosures, targets and adaptation.
- Melbourne Metro Tunnel project - strategic advice, assessment and approvals, and land acquisition and compensation including disputed claims before the Supreme Court
- Advising various listed companies on environmental, sustainability and climate change reporting and disclosures
- Advising on development, operation, acquisition and financing of major wind farm and renewable energy developments in Victoria and across Australia, including advice on approvals and amendment of planning permits, compliance, complaints and claims
- EPA investigations, prosecutions and enforcement proceedings, including pollution abatement and clean up notices and pollution incident response strategies
- Advice in respect of contaminated land including remediation, interaction with regulators and stakeholders, and cost recovery from polluters