Heidi helps government and private clients to navigate Commonwealth and State environmental and planning approvals for the successful delivery of their projects. Her commitment to seeing projects through from start to finish and her experience across the full spectrum of environment and planning law, including heritage, land access and indigenous cultural heritage, means clients can be confident their project is in safe hands.
Heidi has been provided strategic advice for a range of complex major projects across the energy, renewable energy, mining, transport, water and urban development sectors. She works with clients to develop approvals strategies and manage interaction with native title and cultural heritage, and regulatory, community and industry consultation processes.
Heidi has advised on environmental, social and planning aspects of a number Public Private Partnership projects in Victoria, and on privatisations around Australia. She also advises on operational compliance, pollution incidents and contaminated land issues.
- Melbourne Metro project - strategic advice, assessment and approvals, and land acquisition and compensation
- Regional Rail Link project from Southern Cross to Werribee - strategic advice, assessment and approvals, and land acquisition and compensation including disputed claims before the Supreme Court and Victorian Civil and Administrative Tribunal
- Advising on acquisition and financing of major wind farm developments in Victoria, including advice on approvals and amendment of planning permits
- EPA investigations, prosecutions and enforcement proceedings, including pollution abatement and clean up notices and pollution incident response strategies
- Advice in respect of contaminated land including remediation, interaction with regulators and stakeholders, and cost recovery from polluters