Heather has worked on a variety of commercial matters, including contractual, fraud, trust, technology, and banking disputes.
Heather qualified into the Dispute Resolution team in September 2014 and as a solicitor advocate in 2016, having previously completed a six month secondment to the firm's Tokyo office and a five month secondment to Love Productions Limited.
- Jyske Bank (Gibraltar) Limited on a claim in the Supreme Court of Gibraltar for dishonest assistance brought by the liquidators of a former customer, whose partners had been imprisoned for fraud
- an operator of indoor and outdoor markets on claims against a former director for fraudulent misrepresentation and breach of fiduciary duty
- an international trading bank on a fraud perpetrated by one of its customers resulting in a default of $42.5million under a revolving credit facility
- a high net worth individual on decisions made by the trustees of a family trust
- a German insurer on debt recovery proceedings in Greece and Cyprus against a Greek investment company
Heather studied law at the University of Cambridge, graduating in 2010. Before joining Herbert Smith Freehills as a trainee, she completed an internship at a New-Delhi law firm and worked as a legal researcher for a technology company.