Heather advises on transactions across a broad range of assets including transport, gas and electricity transmission and distribution, digital infrastructure (fibre, data centres, towers and satellites), healthcare and social infrastructure.
Heather advises on financings throughout the capital structure, including portfolio level senior debt, holdco/midco facilities and fund level financings (including subscription lines and NAV-based leveraged financings). Heather's experience also extends to restructurings.
Heather has extensive expertise of ﬁnancings in the infrastructure and energy sectors. She collaborates closely on these transactions with sector and M&A specialists around the ﬁrm, taking a multidisciplinary approach, which can be of particular importance in the context of transactions involving regulated assets in the energy and infrastructure sectors and digital infrastructure assets which benefit from applying specialist technical knowledge.
Heather's recent experience includes advising:
- A confidential bidder in relation to the minority holdco financing supporting its bid for Edison's renewable energy generation assets in Italy
- Bharti Global Limited in relation to certain finance aspects of its acquisition of OneWeb
- Lyntia, a leading wholesale fibre platform in Spain providing dark fibre, lit and FTTH in relation to its senior financing arrangements (having previously advised Antin Infrastructure Partners on the senior acquisition financing for its acquisition of Lyntia (then known as Ufinet))
- The MLAs in relation to the senior refinancing of Achieve Together, a leading provider of specialist care for adults with learning difficulties and autism (having previously advised the MLAs on the acquisition financing when AMP Capital acquired The Regard Group and Care Management Group (now merged to form Achieve Together)
- HarbourVest Global Private Equity in relation to its evergreen US$600 million NAV-based credit facility
Heather has over 20 years of experience acting for financial sponsors and their lenders on acquisition ﬁnancings, with a focus on the infrastructure and energy sectors.
Heather studied law at the University of Manchester and graduated with an LLB (Hons) First Class.