Harry is a technology, media and telecommunications (TMT) lawyer advising clients on business-critical information technology, intellectual property (IP) and general commercial issues.
He has extensive experience in advising major financial, pharmaceutical and consumer goods companies on the IT and intellectual aspects of corporate transactions. Harry has worked on a wide range of complex high-value commercial agreements, including outsourcing, IP licensing, development and commercialisation, and software development.
Harry's experience includes advising:
- a global bank on conducting a competitive auction of its insurance distribution channels in Southeast Asia and entering sale and bancassurance arrangements with the winning bidder
- a consumer goods company on a banking and financial services outsourcing agreement with a bank, on the client's "own brand" bank
- a major US bank's legal and IT teams on implementing a high-value software development agreement on a point-of-sales mobile phone application
- a global pharmaceutical company on the IT and IP aspects of a multi-billion dollar business sale and acquisition
- an Indian pharmaceutical company on a high-value licensing, development and commercialisation agreement with a Japanese pharmaceutical company on the development and commercialisation of a cancer drug
- a US-based pharmaceutical company on a pan-European patent infringement action
Harry graduated with degrees in law and science from the University of Melbourne and joined the firm's TMT team in Singapore in January 2018. He previously practised in London and Melbourne.