Harriet is an associate in our corporate team. During her time at Herbert Smith Freehills she has advised a number of our key clients on some of the most high profile and strategic transactions in the market. She has experience acting on a variety of corporate transactional matters, including public and private acquisitions, divestments, joint ventures and general corporate governance matters for both listed and non-listed clients.
Harriet takes a commercial and practical approach, and has spent time on secondment to the Singapore corporate team working on a wide range of cross-border transactions.
Harriet's experience includes advising:
- Hammerson plc on its £552m rights issue and £274m disposal of its interests in VIA Outlets to APG
- Capital & Counties Properties plc on its acquisition of a 26.3% shareholding in Shaftesbury Plc across two tranches for total consideration of £436 million
- Hammerson plc on its £400 million disposal of seven retail parks to Orion European Real Estate Fund V
- Interactive Investor Services, a portfolio company of J.C. Flowers & Co., on its acquisition of Share plc
- EML Payments on its £226 million acquisition of Prepaid Financial Services Ireland Limited
- The Unite Group Plc on its acquisition of the entire issued share capital of Liberty Living Group Plc