Harriet helps UK and international clients implement M&A and other transactions.
Her experience includes recommended and hostile public company takeovers, private company acquisitions and disposals, joint ventures, group reorganisations and listed company regulation and compliance.
Harriet has advised:
- Sky on the competing takeover offers to acquire Sky by 21st Century Fox and Comcast Corporation
- Stagecoach on the disposal of its Megabus platform business in mainland Europe
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation on its recommended takeover of KBC Advanced Technologies
- Saga on its disposal of Allied Healthcare to Aurelius
- AbbVie on its aborted £32 billion takeover bid for Shire
- hibu (Yell) on its £2.3 billion debt and corporate restructuring