Harith advises clients on drafting and negotiating construction and procurement contracts. At an early stage of his career, he had considerable in-house experience as part of the Battersea Power Station project team as well as at Westfield. His experience in a variety of sectors ranging from retail shopping centres to offshore pipelines has given him a varied and dynamic skill-set.
Harith's experience includes advising:
- Nord Stream 2 AG on the Nord Stream 2 project for the design and installation of two 48" natural gas transmission pipelines under the Baltic Sea from Russia to Germany
- OPIC and other lenders on the construction of a combined cycle power station in Ghana, including advising on the operation, maintenance and long term servicing of the plant
- NNB on a project to build a new nuclear power station at Hinkley Point C
- British Land on its new development at Canada Water, London
- Petronas on the procurement and construction of the US$25bn Refinery and Petrochemical Integrated Complex in the Johor province of Malaysia, including advising on EPC contracts, performance testing schedules, technology licensing and post contract novations