Harish advises clients in relation to complex disputes and regulatory investigations.
He has assisted clients in their interactions with a range of regulators including the ATO, APRA, ASIC, Royal Commissions and AUSTRAC.
His experience includes:
- being part of a team that represented a large financial services institution before the Royal Commission into Misconduct in the Banking, Superannuation and Financial Services Industry
- advising the Australian and Irish subsidiaries of a large multinational technology company in an ATO Part IVA, transfer pricing and international tax audit
- advising the Australian subsidiary of a multinational services company in an ATO international tax and transfer pricing audit, including successfully representing it before an independent review function of the ATO
- advising a the Australian subsidiary of a large multinational infrastructure company in an ATO international tax and Part IVA audit
- acting for a large financial services institution on a class action
- assisting clients respond to ASIC and APRA regulatory investigations
- advising an AFSL holder in relation to formal procedures commenced by AUSTRAC
Harish graduated from the University of Sydney with degrees in Economics and Social Sciences and Law (with Honours). He is admitted to practice in Victoria and New South Wales.