Hannah handles the full range of contentious and non-contentious employment law matters, including transactions and strategic HR advice. Hannah has advised on Employment Tribunal claims involving unfair dismissal, race, age and disability discrimination issues as well as High Court litigation and arbitral proceedings, where these are connected to employment.
Hannah has particular experience in acting on advising on multiple related litigations across different forums and managing large scale electronic disclosure exercises. She is a qualified Solicitor Advocate.
Hannah's advisory experience includes advising on industrial action and union relations, including ACAS conciliation. Hannah regularly advises on disciplinary matters, grievances, redundancies and other terminations of employment. She provides employment advice on all types of mergers and acquisitions.
Hannah also advises on employment data protection matters, including subject access requests and international transfers of data.
Hannah's experience includes advising:
- a bank on the defence of multiple claims for disability discrimination, victimisation, whistleblowing and unfair dismissal in the Employment Tribunal, and a related claim in the High Court
- a number of banks and other organisations on historic sexual assault allegations following #MeToo
- an asset management firm in an arbitration against a former partner
- a number of banking groups on preparation for, and the implementation of, the UK Senior Managers and Certification Regime
- NNB and EDF on the employment issues and industrial relations aspects of the new nuclear build project at the Hinkley Point C construction site
- an oil and gas client on employee consultations, redundancies, changes to terms and conditions, relocations and TUPE transfers, and collective agreements, industrial relations issues and union negotiations
Hannah studied Law with Law Studies in Europe (French Law) at the University of Oxford and the L'université Panthéon-Assas in Paris and graduated in 2009. Hannah trained at HSF and qualified into the employment team in 2012.