Hannah is a commercial and transactional lawyer advising on IT and commercial matters across multiple industry sectors. She specialises in IT outsourcing and data protection law. Hannah has worked on a wide range of data protection and privacy matters, including assisting with global compliance projects and advising on data protection issues arising from a variety of commercial transactions. From an outsourcing perspective, Hannah has assisted clients in a number of sectors in contracting for new and often innovative IT platforms.
Hannah's experience includes advising:
- Hays plc in relation to conducting a review of its existing global data protection practices and recommending and implementing a compliance programme to address any deficiencies
- a confidential client on its compliance with the Data Protection Act and incoming GDPR including reviewing key documents and considering data transfers between its various entities
- a global pharmaceutical company in relation to conducting a review of its existing European data protection practices
- Pension Insurance Corporation on the data protection elements of various agreements with trustees, including creating a standard policy conditions template
- corporate support work reviewing data protection provisions in various purchase agreements
- TSB Bank plc on its £2 billion long term outsourcing arrangements for the entirety of TSB's banking operations, covering all critical IT and business services, one of the largest financial services outsourcings in the market
- Clear.Bank on its establishment of (fist UK clearing bank for 250 years) and on all of Clear.Bank's business critical outsourced supplier arrangements with its key providers and potential customers
- a confidential client on the outsourcing of a proposed new IT platform for its entire organisation, across a number of domains and jurisdictions
Hannah obtained an MA in Law from the University of Cambridge. She trained at HSF, sitting in a variety of different practice areas.