Real Estate Senior Associate with an interest in legal tech and prop tech.
Holly is a real estate senior associate with experience across the sector, in particular acquisitions and disposals, pre-letting, financing and development work. Holly has guided clients through major office redevelopments and pre-lets in the City of London. Holly also has experience on multi-faceted energy and infrastructure transactions with real estate elements.
Holly is an alumni of the firm's Digital Law Group, a global team of specialist lawyers working in multidisciplinary teams across the firm to support clients on their digitisation journey and to consider innovative ways of delivering legal services. Holly continues to be heavily involved with the firm's innovation and digitisation initiatives as well as following advancements in prop tech.
Experience & expertise
- Royal London Asset Management (RLAM) on the pre-letting of 18-21 Holborn Viaduct to Hogan Lovells LLP
- Brookfield on the refinancing of 100 Bishopsgate and the pre-letting of a floor at 100 Bishopsgate
- Indaver on the development of its first energy-for-waste facility in the UK, which will form part of the larger Integrated Waste Management Facility in Rivenhall, Essex
- Greater London Authority (GLA) Land and Property Limited on an agreement relating to land affected by the Silvertown Tunnel to facilitate TfL's construction works and on a co-operation agreement in respect of the development of land at the Royal Docks
- Almacantar on its mixed-use development at 5 Marble Arch Place including the pre-letting of the commercial office space and refinancing of its residential tower, the Bryanston, at Marble Arch Place