Hebe is an Associate in the Dispute Resolution practice with a focus on insurance matters.
Hebe advises on a range of insurance coverage disputes. In particular she assists policyholders across a range of sectors in relation to contentious policy claims. She has a mixed commercial litigation and arbitration practice, with experience working under LCIA, ARIAS and DIFC-LCIA rules.
Hebe was admitted as a solicitor in England and Wales in 2020 and is currently based in our London office, having also spent six months on secondment to the disputes team in Dubai.
Hebe graduated from Cambridge University with an MA in Classics. Hebe joined the firm as a trainee in 2018 and qualified into our Dispute Resolution practice in 2020.
Experience & expertise
- the Financial Conduct Authority in relation to its test case regarding business interruption insurance cover following disruption caused by the coronavirus pandemic
- AerCap in $3.5 billion Commercial Court proceedings concerning aviation insurance claims for aircraft lost in Russia following the invasion of Ukraine
- PA(GI) in high court litigation concerning an indemnity claim
- a multi-national construction company in an ARIAS arbitration regarding cover under a professional indemnity insurance policy
- an insurer in an LCIA arbitration regarding cover under a credit risk insurance policy
- a not-for-profit organisation in relation to an errors and omissions claim against its broker