Heather is a ﬁnance specialist with a sector focus on infrastructure and energy transition.
Heather advises on transactions across a broad range of assets including transport, energy transition, digital infrastructure (fibre, data centres, towers and satellites), healthcare and social infrastructure.
Heather advises on financings throughout the capital structure, including senior debt, holdco/midco facilities, private placements and fund level financings (including subscription lines and NAV-based leveraged financings). Heather's experience also extends to restructurings.
Heather has extensive expertise of ﬁnancings in the infrastructure and energy sectors. She collaborates closely on these transactions with sector and M&A specialists around the ﬁrm, taking a multidisciplinary approach, which can be of particular importance in the context of transactions involving regulated assets in the energy and infrastructure sectors, transport and digital infrastructure assets which benefit from applying specialist technical knowledge.
Heather has over 20 years of experience acting for financial sponsors and their lenders on acquisition ﬁnancings, with a focus on the infrastructure and energy sectors.
Heather studied law at the University of Manchester and graduated with an LLB (Hons) First Class.
Experience & expertise
- Sequoia in relation to the senior financing for the acquisition of Esken Renewables by Pioneer Point
- a European infrastructure fund on the holdco financing of a UK water asset
- a confidential bidder in relation to the minority holdco financing supporting its bid for Edison's renewable energy generation assets in Italy
- Bharti Global Limited in relation to certain finance aspects of its acquisition of OneWeb
- HarbourVest Global Private Equity in relation to its US$600 million NAV-based credit facility