Harriet is Of Counsel in the firm's corporate practice with a focus on public and private M&A.
Harriet helps UK and international clients implement M&A and other transactions.
Her experience includes recommended and hostile public company takeovers, private company acquisitions and disposals, joint ventures, group reorganisations and listed company regulation and compliance.
Experience & expertise
- Sky on the competing takeover offers to acquire Sky by 21st Century Fox and Comcast Corporation which resulted in the recommended £30 billion takeover by Comcast
- Stagecoach on
- the competing takeover offers from National Express and DWS Infrastructure, which resulted in the recommended takeover by DWS
- the disposal of its Megabus platform business in mainland Europe and the revised joint venture arrangements for Megabus in the UK
- Inchcape in relation to various matters, including its £1.3 billion cash and shares business combination with Derco, the largest independent automotive distributor in Latin America, and on its disposal of Inchcape Fleet Solutions to Toyota Financial Services
- Saga on its disposal of Allied Healthcare to Aurelius
- AbbVie on its aborted £32 billion takeover bid for Shire
- hibu (Yell) on its £2.3 billion debt and corporate restructuring