Hannah has wide-ranging experience in dispute resolution, specialising in public and administrative law.
This includes experience in advising on judicial review, public inquiries, public and regulatory consultations/appeals and freedom of information matters, as well as disputes of a general commercial litigation nature. She has acted for clients ranging from commercial organisations to individuals to public bodies, across a broad range of sectors (including consumer, energy, not-for-profit, planning, aviation and technology).
Experience & expertise
Public and Administrative law
- FTSE 100 company in the consumer sector in a judicial review claim challenging the Government
- a core participant in connection to its role in a major public inquiry
- successfully acting for an energy company in its role as an interested party in judicial review proceedings in the planning context
- an airline in connection to a regulatory matter including regulatory consultations
- successfully defending Roger Jenkins in R v Jenkins & Ors; SFO v Barclays