Greta has a wide variety of experience in her disputes practice, including acting in court proceedings, advising clients in regulatory and internal investigations, and the provision of general commercial advice.
Greta’s experience includes advising:
- a global investment bank in relation to criminal cartel proceedings
- a major global technology company in relation to novel digital platform regulation and associated regulatory investigations
- a major financial institution in the Royal Commission into Misconduct in the Banking, Superannuation and Financial Services Industry
- companies in respect of regulatory investigations, including by ASIC, APRA, the ACCC and the OAIC
- an ASX-listed company in its response to an investigation by the Australian Federal Police into allegations of corruption
Greta holds a combined Arts and Laws degree from the University of Sydney and a Masters of Law from Columbia University.