- an industrial engineering group in defending claims for damages arising from the construction of power plant in Algeria
- a construction group in defending claims arising out of a housing project in Algeria
- an industrial engineering company in defending claims for damages arising from the revamping of a power plant in Russia
- an oil and gas group in defending claims arising from a shareholders' agreement and a distributorship agreement in Benin
- a chemical company in defending claims for termination of a take-or-pay agreement in Korea
Gregory graduated from the University of London (King's College London and the School of Oriental and African Studies), and the University of Paris II (Panthéon-Assas) where he obtained a PhD in comparative law, an LLM in international and comparative dispute resolutions, and a Master's in comparative law. Gregory also obtained a Master's in business and institutional communication from University of Paris III (Sorbonne).
He qualified as a French avocat in 2009 and is a member of the Paris Bar and Hong Kong Law Society as a Registered Foreign Lawyer since 2018.
Gregory is fluent in English and French and has knowledge of Japanese, German and Italian.