Gregg has worked with a range of clients on high-value cross-border disputes in Europe, Asia and Africa.
Gregg is focussed on delivering strong commercial outcomes for his clients, and joined our London office after developing a successful commercial litigation practice as a barrister.
Gregg's experience includes advising
- advising BP, ENI, Talisman Sinopec and JX Nippon in Commercial Court proceedings arising out of the shut-in of a North Sea field
- advising a US energy company in relation to an expert determination, an arbitration and parallel court proceedings relating to the re-determination of equity interests in a unitised oil field in West Africa
- advising a multinational energy company in a successful application to stay Commercial Court proceedings for arbitration and related court proceedings in Germany
- advising a Japanese trading company on disputes in multiple jurisdictions, including an ad hoc arbitration in India
- advising a British oil exploration company in relation to multi-jurisdictional court and arbitral proceedings concerning a disputed oil concession in Central Africa