Based in Moscow, he advises clients on cross-border mergers and acquisitions and joint ventures across a variety of industry sectors.
Graeme's recent experience includes advising:
- ONEXIM Group on the sale of its stake in RBC Group to Mr Grigoriy Berezkin's ESN Group
- Onexim Holdings Limited on the sale of Ukrainian Agrarian Investments S.A. (one of the largest scale farming businesses located in Ukraine) to Kernel group of companies
- Goldman Sachs on its equity and debt financing of and participation in a consortium acquisition of HeadHunter.ru, Russia and the CIS's leading online recruitment company, and advising on the related provision of debt financing
- LLC Concern Rossium on its acquisition of majority stake in A5 pharmacy chain
- Getin Holding S.A., a Warsaw-listed financial services group, on the auction sale of Carcade, one of Russia's largest consumer and SME car leasing businesses
Graeme was educated at the University of Sydney (Bachelor of Commerce and Bachelor of Laws, First Class Honours) and the Australian National University, Canberra (Graduate Diploma of Legal Practice). Graeme is admitted to practice in NSW, Australia.