Glynn advises on complex cross-border transactions, particularly in the infrastructure and related sectors (including transport, energy and resources) and in the financial institutions sector.
In May 2017, Glynn relocated to Malaysia to join the firm's new office in Kuala Lumpur.
In Australia, Glynn worked on many of Australia's largest infrastructure projects and investments from the firm's Brisbane office.
While working in London for another international law firm, he advised on some of the largest and most complex corporate transactions ever undertaken in the UK and globally.
He is qualified as a solicitor in England & Wales and in Queensland, Australia, and is a registered foreign lawyer in Malaysia.
Glynn's experience includes advising:
- Brookfield Asset Management on its A$9 billion takeover bid for Asciano, one of the largest Australian takeovers ever.
- An international consortium on the A$10 billion acquisition (privatisation) of Australia's TransGrid.
- A group of clients on the A$2.6 billion proposed restructuring of the Wiggins Island Terminal, a coal export terminal in Queensland.
- Veolia Water and HRL Morrison on the A$2 billion proposed development of CSG Infrastructure.
- confidential clients on bids for, and acquisitions of, A$5.5 billion of interests in Australian coal, iron ore and related assets.