Glenn is a Senior Associate within the dispute resolution practice in Tokyo, with experience in international arbitration, litigation and investigations. He has particular experience working on matters in the automobile, construction and pharmaceutical sectors. Prior to joining the Tokyo Office of Herbert Smith Freehills, Glenn practised as a solicitor in London and Paris.
Glenn speaks fluent English, French and Japanese.
Glenn’s recent experience includes representing:
- an international consortium on its defence in a SIAC arbitration in relation to the construction of a petrochemical complex.
- a pharmaceutical company in a JCAA commercial arbitration.
- an international automobile company on its defence in a class action suit on issues arising out of parts manufactured by a third party distributor used in its vehicles.
- a pharmaceutical company in an FCPA compliance investigation.
- a Japanese technology company in SIAC arbitration in respect of claims concerning termination of licenses affecting its Indonesian subsidiary.
Glenn is licensed to advice on the laws of English and Wales in Japan as a Registered Foreign Lawyer (Gaikokuho Jimu Bengoshi). He is admitted as a solicitor in England and Wales. Glenn also holds a Master of Public International Law from the University of Strasbourg.