Georgy is a Russian law-qualified banking and finance lawyer. He advises lenders and borrowers on secured and unsecured bilateral and syndicated loans.
Georgy has advised:
- Sberbank of Russia on secured financing of over EUR900 million acquisition of a number of shopping malls in Moscow and St. Petersburg from Immofinanz (Austria) by FORTGROUP and refinancing of the existing loan facilities provided to various property companies by Nordea Bank, Raiffeisenbank and Sberbank of Russia
- Sberbank of Russia and VTB Bank on syndicated loan to EuroSibEnergo Group that financed RUB70 billion acquisition of 40.29 percent of Irkutskenergo (a company that operates several hydroelectric power plants, thermal plants and electric networks) from Inter RAO Group, as well as RUB10 billion acquisition of power dams from RusHydro
- Raiffeisenbank on several real estate financing transactions relating to office, warehouse and retail real properties
- Sberbank Investments Limited on providing a US$100 million secured financing to Gett (previously known as GetTaxi) to expand its business in the markets of Russia, UK, New York, Israel and Europe
- Alfa-Bank on providing the venture loan in the amount of RUB3.7 billion to IVI, the leader on the Russian market of online video services
Georgy received a bachelor's degree (2017, with honours) and a master's degree (2019) in law in Lomonosov Moscow State University. Prior to joining the firm in May 2017, Georgy worked for another international law firm.