Georgina’s practice encompasses all aspects of the employment relationship, including general employment litigation, equal opportunity and discrimination, termination of employment, enterprise bargaining, industrial disputes, workplace investigations and regulatory support. Georgina assists clients in a broad range of sectors, including retail, aviation, energy, consumer and government. She provides support and advice to major Australian and international corporations and not-for-profit organisations, to assist in understanding their legal obligations and navigating the employment and industrial relations landscape.
Georgina is also a member of the firm’s Diversity and Inclusion Committee, and an active participant in the firm’s various not-for-profit community initiatives.
Georgina’s recent experience includes:
- reviewing enterprise agreements and contracts of employment for compliance with the Fair Work Act and modern awards, and assisting clients in obtaining approval of their enterprise agreements from the FWC
- advising clients on the implementation of employment rights and conditions under enterprise agreements, modern awards, employment agreements, the Fair Work Act, and other key employment and workplace legislation
- supporting clients throughout the litigious lifecycle in the Fair Work Commission, the Federal Court of Australia and the Supreme Court of Victoria
- advising on the drafting and implementation of various employment and contractor agreements, policies and procedures
- advising clients on various underpayment reviews