Based in London, Gabrielle has more than 20 years of experience advising on the US law aspects of innovative and complex capital structures across the globe, with a particularly focus on transactions in EMEA.
Gabrielle works with PE firms, corporates and banks, advising on a wide spectrum of financing instruments including high yield bonds, term loan B, asset based loans, receivables conduits and asset securitisation, cross border guarantee and collateral structures as well as the restructuring of structured products.
Gabrielle's experience includes:
- Pareto Securities on the US$500 million private placement of notes by a special-purpose vehicle (SPV) to fund a limited recourse loan between the SPV and an oil trader. The proceeds of the loan funds a US$500 million prepayment under an oil prepayment contract with the Kurdistan Regional Government
- Danone on the multi-billion dollar financing for its acquisition of The WhiteWave Foods Company
- Oaktree Capital Management on a high yield bond to be issued by the buyer in connection with the potential acquisition of a portfolio of assets on the Norwegian Continental Shelf
- The French Ministry of Finance on the transfer of French export guarantees from credit insurer COFACE to the French state
- Sberbank, as arranger, on the NY law aspects of a USD facility financing for Gett Taxi
- Crédit Agricole in a US trade receivables financing for DRS Technologies, Inc.
- Cipla (EU) Limited on the NY law aspects of the US$550 million bridge facility agreement for the acquisition of Invagen Pharmaceuticals Inc. and Exelan Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Ping An Insurance on its £130 million facility for the acquisition of Jake Holdings Limited
- Crédit Agricole in a US trade receivables financing for International Game Technology plc
- a large US PEP on a US$225 million secured revolving loan with JPMorgan
- the Senior Secured Lenders in a potential restructuring with coercive exchange offer
- Citi on a US$75 million guaranteed facility to a Brazilian borrower