Greta is a disputes lawyer focusing on commercial litigation, including regulatory investigations and enforcement.
Greta has a wide variety of experience in her disputes practice, including acting in court proceedings, advising clients in regulatory and internal investigations, and the provision of general commercial advice.
Greta holds a combined Arts and Laws degree from the University of Sydney and a Masters of Law from Columbia University.
Experience & expertise
- a global investment bank in relation to criminal cartel proceedings
- a major global technology company in relation to novel digital platform regulation and associated regulatory investigations
- a major financial institution in the Royal Commission into Misconduct in the Banking, Superannuation and Financial Services Industry
- companies in respect of regulatory investigations, including by ASIC, APRA, the ACCC and the OAIC
- an ASX-listed company in its response to an investigation by the Australian Federal Police into allegations of corruption.