Georgia is a solicitor in the Australian Disputes team, specialising in class actions and other large commercial disputes.
Georgia has experience working on complex commercial disputes and class actions. Georgia has acted for companies, directors, government and other institutions across a range of sectors such as banking, other financial institutions and consumer.
Georgia holds a Bachelor of Laws majoring in Criminology from Macquarie University. Having commenced her career in Sydney, Georgia is admitted in New South Wales (though she holds a Victorian practising certificate) and the High Court of Australia.
Experience & expertise
- a major Australian bank in defending Federal Court of Australia proceedings arising out of an ASIC investigation
- a major Australian bank in relation to an ASIC investigation following the Royal Commission
- a large multinational company in relation to an ACCC investigation into cartel conduct
- a lending company in defending a class action alleging, amongst other things, misleading and deceptive conduct
- a liquidator in various proceedings commenced to collect and realise the company’s assets
- a multinational company in defending a shareholders class action.