Frédéric advises listed and non-listed companies on complex and strategic corporate transactions, with particular expertise in multijurisdictional transactions.
He also has extensive experience in stock exchange–related transactions.
Legal 500 EMEA 2016 describes him as combining 'technical skills and a business-oriented approach' and Legal 500 EMEA 2015 as ‘a great professional and proactive’.
Frédéric has advised:
- Gecina, a French real estate investment trust, on its proposed EUR 1.8 billion public offer for Foncière de Paris, a French listed real estate investment trust
- CFAO (leader in specialised distribution in Africa) on its agreement with Wendel and FFC Future French Champions (a joint venture between CDC International Capital and Qatar Investment Authority) to develop the pan-African property company, SGI Africa
- Orange on the sale of the Fime group, a global leader specialising in testing and certification services for electronic transactions
- Enertrag, a German renewable energy developer, in connection with the development and sale of several wind farms
- SoftBank Corp. on its acquisition of a further share of interest in Aldebaran Robotics, a French robotics company which designs, manufactures and sells autonomous humanoid robots
Frédéric is a member of the Paris Bar Association and speaks fluent English.
He holds a Master in Business Law, Tax Policy and Accounting, a DESS in International Law, a DJCE in International Business Law and a DEA in Business Law from the University of Aix en Provence.