Filip advises clients on cross-border mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and general corporate matters.
Filip is an associate based in the London corporate team. He advises clients on M&A, with experience across a broad range of sectors including pharmaceuticals, TMT, consumer products, and manufacturing
Prior to joining Herbert Smith Freehills, Filip worked in the legal department of a global electronics company.
Filip’s experience includes advising:
- Lupin on its USD 600 million disposal of Kyowa Pharmaceutical to Unison
- Capgemini on its announced acquisition of the SAP software consulting business of Multibook, a Japan-based IT company that provides services including system consulting service, global helpdesk service, cloud-based accounting tools.
- Sojitz Corporation on its investment in Hyundai Nishat Motor (Private) Limited in relation to the development of a Hyundai manufacturing plant in Pakistan
- a global electronics company on its Indonesian joint venture with a Japanese automotive company to manufacture and distribute motorcycle batteries
- a Japanese telecommunications company on its tender to acquire data centres in various locations through the European Union