Federico assists domestic and international companies across multiple industry sectors on all their white-collar and corporate crime matters.
He has significant experience in the field of criminal litigation, risk and crisis management, compliance with anti-corruption, anti-money laundering and privacy legislations, as well as in conducting corporate internal investigations even across multiple jurisdictions.
Federico has been recognized as "Rising star" for Dispute Resolution in Italy since 2020 by the prestigious legal directory The Legal 500 EMEA and is recommended in the compliance section of The Legal 500 EMEA 2021 rankings for Italy.
Federico has recently advised:
- the CEO of the Italian subsidiary of a world-leading healthcare company involved in criminal proceedings for alleged bid-rigging offenses in connection with Covid-19 pandemic-related provisions
- a top manager of a primary Italian banking group involved in far-reaching criminal proceedings for fraud, private corruption and self money-laundering
- a leading multinational company operating in the logistics sector in filing criminal complaints against former managers following internal investigations which highlighted multiple and serious offenses committed by the latter
- the Italian subsidiary of a leading multinational healthcare company in conducting a complex internal investigation following the involvement of an employee in criminal proceedings for alleged crimes against the Public Administration
- several companies operating in various industries (healthcare, telecommunications, logistics, food & beverage, industrial & manufacturing, energy) in assessing and managing compliance issues as well as in adopting proper organisational models
Federico obtained a Law Degree (J.D.) from the University of Bologna, and a postgraduate master's degree in White-Collar and Corporate Crime at Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore (Milan).