Fai has worked for different governmental bodies in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, including the Ministry of Energy, the National Centre for Privatization and PPP (NCP), and the Capital Market Authority which makes her understand the nature of the work in government bodies and how government functions internally. Her experience includes providing legal opinions on power regulations, private sector participation regulations, capital market law and regulations, various laws such as the companies law, Ministry of Health laws and regulations, government tender procurement law and the Saudi labour law.
Fai's experience includes advising:
- NCP in drafting and reviewing the Privatization Projects Manual and The Implementing Regulations of the Private Sector Participation Law
- NCP on the preparation and drafting of the policy paper for the draft Private Sector Participation Law
- NCP in relation to reviewing bid document forms, and contracts related to private sector participation projects
- Capital Market Authority in preparing and reviewing the corporate governance regulations and the mergers and acquisitions regulations
- a closed joint stock company in relation to the evaluation of available options to restructure the company working in the activities of endowment investment funds and real estate