Erin works with clients to structure and deliver large and complex infrastructure projects, with a particular focus on PPPs and privatisations of critical government assets. She specialises in due diligence and transaction documentation and works with clients to navigate risk and develop the most suitable structure for the successful delivery of their project.
Erin has over 12 years’ experience acting for sponsors, equity participants, financiers and contractors on PPP and infrastructure projects in Australia, Middle East and Northern Africa. She offers clients particular expertise in transport, ports, hospitals, social infrastructure, energy and water. Erin delivers value for her clients through her varied perspective and insights developed from this wide-ranging project experience.
Erin’s experience includes advising:
- The Lonsdale consortium (consisting of QIC, GIP and Borealis) in its successful acquisition of the A$9.7 billion leasehold and concession interest in the Port of Melbourne from the Victorian government
- The Australian Power Networks Consortium in its unsuccessful bid for the 99 year lease from and transfer by TransGrid of its core network infrastructure and other ancillary assets
- The NSW Ports Consortium (consisting of IFM, AustralianSuper and others) in its successful acquisition of the A$5.07 billion 99 year leases of Port Botany and Port Kembla from the New South Wales government
- The construction joint venture between Leighton Contractors, MTR Corporation, John Holland and UGL Rail Services in relation to the Northwest Rapid Transit consortium’s successful tender for the North West Rail Link PPP (forming part of the 36 km, A$8.3 billion North West Rail Link)
- Wellington Gateway Consortium (consisting of Leighton Contractors, HEB Construction, InfraRed, BTMU and ACC) in relation to its successful tender for the 27km Transmission Gully Road PPP in New Zealand