Based in Paris, Eric acts for a wide variety of clients including domestic and international lenders as well as borrowers and sponsors on matters relating to transactional finance.
Prior to joining the firm in 2011, Eric practiced in Paris and London within a top-tier international law firm, advising clients such as BNP Paribas, Société Générale, Barclays and Citibank on significant financing transactions.
Clients describe Eric in Chambers Global 2016 as ‘brilliant and very agreeable in day-to-day work' while Legal 500 EMEA 2016 cites that Eric brings 'in-depth knowledge and extremely valuable advice combined with efficient execution’.
Eric has advised:
- Nord Lb on the financing of several Special Purpose Vehicles (SPVs) holding solar projects (either grounded or on rooftops) purchased by Obton (a solar projects-only investment company based in Denmark) from various French developers
- Natixis and HSBC on the drafting and negotiation of the acquisition financing by Tessi SA (a French company engaged in the provision of services and technology solutions in a range of economic sectors) of a company based in Spain
- European Capital as arranger of a EUR 30 million unitranche bonds issue for the financing of the acquisition of two French companies by Maincare Solutions (SARL Amedim and IDO-in) (MIS Holdings S.a.r.L, Symphony Technology)
- A French bank on a facility granted to a multinational flavor and fragrance company, acting as borrower, in order to finance the acquisitions of two companies
- CDC/EEco Holding on the setting up of a long term credit of a maximum principal sum of EUR 59,023,503 and of a VAT bridge loan of a maximum principal sum of EUR 3,357,754 for the financing of 4 cogeneration plants in France and in Italy
- An American insurance company and a specialised investment fund in relation the financing of the development of a hotel resort project in Courchevel managed by a hotel group
Eric holds a master’s degree in business law from Université Paris V – René Descartes and a post-master’s degree in Common Law studies from Université Paris II – Panthéon Assas. He is also a graduate of the prestigious Institut d’Etudes Politiques in Paris (SciencesPo).