As a litigator and trial lawyer with 20 years of experience, Enrico assists clients on all their white-collar crime matters, on both contentious and non-contentious issues. He has significant experience working with clients on criminal litigation, investigations, compliance, risk and crisis management.
Enrico acts for domestic and international companies and their directors in connection with corporate and financial crimes including money laundering, corruption, fraud, market abuse and tax offences.
Enrico has been ranked as leading individual by Chambers Europe for White Collar Crimes and Compliance, with clients highlighting "his longstanding experience" and describing him as "very dedicated, solution-oriented and diligent."
Enrico has advised:
- the parent company of a multinational pharmaceutical group involved in criminal proceedings for several episodes of alleged bribery and corruption
- the Italian subsidiary of a worldwide leading innovator of equipment and software for radiotherapy involved in criminal proceedings and charged with several bid-rigging offences
- a top manager of a primary Italian banking group involved in far-reaching criminal proceedings for fraud, private corruption and self money-laundering
- the former chairman of the Board of Directors of a multinational company, charged with market abuse offences both before the Italian Courts and the French Autorité des Marchés Financiers
- a leading international fashion & luxury group in conducting an internal investigation on potential unauthorised over-production activity
Enrico is a full Professor of Criminal Procedure Law at the Faculty of Law – Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore of Milan, where he teaches Criminal Procedure Law, Evidence Law and Information Security. He is member of AIDP (International Association of Criminal Law), IBA (International Bar Association) and ECBA (European Criminal Bar Association).