Emma's experience includes advising clients on the negotiation of construction and civil engineering project documentation.
Emma previously spent six months on a secondment to the firm's Dubai office.
Emma's experience includes advising:
- Almacantar on its residential led mixed-use development Marble Arch Place, including drafting appointments and building contracts
- Brookfield on the construction and pre-letting of 250,000 sq ft of offices at 100 Bishopsgate and its fitout of a central London office
- British Land on its development at Canada Water, London
- Goldman Sachs on its acquisition of Vintners Place, London
- Cain International on its £150m redevelopment of 17-22 South Audley Street, London
- Blackstone on its acquisition of multi-let industrial portfolios