In particular, she helps clients on national and cross-border transactions and restructuring, executive terminations and hires, international mobility issues (including transfer of employees) French HR management matters, and has a strong litigation practice.
Emma is cited in legal rankings such as Legal 500 and Chambers.
She is featured in French and European rankings and is described as 'extremely diligent' by Chambers Europe 2015.
Emma has advised:
- EDF UK project companies on French works council information and consultation obligations in connection with the Hinkley Point C nuclear power station construction project in the United Kingdom
- Chevron Corporation on day-to-day advisory work in relation to employment issues in France including international mobility issues and employment advice on cross-border transactions
- CSC on the French employment law aspects of its merger with Hewlett Packard Services
- Panasonic Healthcare on the employment law aspects of its acquisition of Bayer's "Diabetes Care Division" in France, the UK, Spain, Poland, Russia and Italy
- Salesforce on day to day HR issues and the acquisition of Kerensen Consulting involving subsidiaries in France and North Africa
Emma spent several years working in our London office before joining our Paris employment team in 2002.
Emma Röhsler is well regarded for her expertise in employment litigation and is described as "outstandingly pragmatic and commercially sensitive." Chambers Europe 2019
Emma Röhsler ‘is very professional, clever, to the point and nice to work with’. Legal 500 EMEA 2018