Emma is qualified to practice in France and works with a broad range of international clients in the mining, upstream oil and gas, and power sectors on their transactions and projects in France and Africa.
Emma acts predominantly on the development, construction, acquisition and transfer of projects in the energy sector, spanning both renewable and conventional production.
Emma also regularly advises investors on transactions governed by OHADA law in Africa.
Emma is a native French speaker and is fluent in English.
She is a co-author of the France chapter of the 2018 European Energy Handbook.
Emma's experience inlcudes:
- BP, ENI and Woodside on various matters arising from their ongoing petroleum operations or proposed transactions in Francophone Africa
- BHP on a divestment of mining assets
- The Dutch Infrastructure Fund on the planned divestment of a portfolio of 48 European PPP / PFI and renewable energy assets, including assets in France
- Holding d'Infrastructures Gazières (a joint venture between the CNP Assurances Group and CDC Group) on the acquisition of 100% of the share capital of Elengy by GRT Gaz
- Cellnex on its bid for the potential acquisition of FPS Towers, a French company specialized in telecommunications infrastructure hosting
Emma is admitted to the Paris Bar. She holds Professional Masters' degrees in public business law and in energy law from the Pantheon-Sorbonne University of Paris. She also holds a degree in public affairs from Sciences Po Aix-en-Provence.