Emer has more than two decades of experience in dealing with all aspects of Real Estate transactions with particular expertise in investment and development related acquisitions, disposals, forward funding and lettings.
Emer has developed a broad based commercial practice and has extensive experience, across the broad commerical property spectrum, in acting for landlords, funders, developers, and investors.
She has developed close relationships with a number of key clients and has worked closely with them to develop and document their relationships with other external advisers as well as running education sessions for them, helping write client specific model transaction documents and helping then to implement internal procedures to help streamline the transaction process.
Emer's recent experience includes advising:
- Aberdeen Standard Investments (formerly Standard Life Investments) on the forward funding of various development sites including Plot 230 Magna Park, Milton Keynes (let to John Lewis Plc) and two plots within Logic Leeds one of which is let to Premier Farnell
- Aberdeen Standard Investments (formerly Standard Life Investments) on the forward purchase of a Tesco Superstore in Newmarket (let to Tesco Stores Limited)
- Aberdeen Standard Investments (formerly Standard Life Investments) on the acquisition (for redevlopment) of The Farmiloe Building, Smithfield and on the pre-letting of the completed development to Live Nation
- Aberdeen Standard Investments (formerly Standard Life Investments) on numerous investment sales and acquisitions
- Royal Mail on the sale (by way of long lease) of development plots within Nine Elms Park (formerly the South London Mail Centre)
- Travis Perkins on the acquisition, letting and sale of the Jupiter Site at Whitley, Coventry from St. Modwen (and associated development agreement)
- Travis Perkins on a number of sale and leaseback transactions (including several for Wickes)