Elizabeth is an experienced commercial litigator. Her practice focuses on large and complex disputes (including class actions), regulatory investigations and commissions of inquiry. Elizabeth works with clients across a range of industries and sectors, with particular focus on the financial sector as well as product liability and contractual and property-related disputes.
Her experience includes advising:
- a major financial institution in the Royal Commission into Misconduct in the Banking, Superannuation and Financial Services Industry
- a private Australian company regarding a multi-jurisdictional class action involving contract and fiduciary claims
- a publicly listed Australian company in the defence of a complex lease dispute
- a number of financial services companies and banks on responding to, and the scope of, notices issued by regulators such as the Australian Securities and Investments Commission and the Australian Competition & Consumer Commission
- a variety of clients on contractual, property and retail leasing disputes of varying size
Elizabeth holds a Bachelor of Laws (Hons) and Bachelor of Arts from Monash University.
Elizabeth is a solicitor of the Supreme Court of Victoria and is admitted to practice in Australian federal courts.