Elizabeth has experience advising on a range of corporate transactions for UK and international clients across a variety of different industries. She advises on ECM transactions, company acquisitions and disposals, joint ventures and corporate governance.
Elizabeth's experience includes advising:
- Elementis plc on its $230 million rights issue in connection with its acquisition of Mondo Minerals Holding B.V.
- British American Tobacco on its proposed US$47 billion merger with Reynolds American and on the preparation of a prospectus in connection with the issue of shares to Reynolds shareholders and listing on the LSE and the preparation of a class 1 circular
- Euromoney on Daily Mail and General Trust's reduction in its stake in the company to less than 50% pursuant to a share buyback by Euromoney
- Lonmin on its $400 million rights issue and $370 million debt facilities renegotiation
- Various clients on corporate reporting requirements, the Corporate Governance Code, continuing obligations under the Listing Rules and Market Abuse Regulation, company meetings and directors' duties
Elizabeth is admitted to practice in England and Wales and in Victoria, Australia. She has a Bachelor of Laws (Hons) and a Bachelor of Asia Pacific Studies (Chinese) from the Australian National University.