Elizabeth has experience advising on a range of corporate transactions for UK and international clients across a variety of different industries. She advises on ECM transactions, company acquisitions and disposals, joint ventures and corporate governance.
Elizabeth's experience includes advising:
- The UNITE Group plc on its £259.6 million placing to part fund the acquisition of Liberty Living Group Plc, and on the preparation of a prospectus in connection with the acquisition
- Social impact investor AgDevCo Limited in relation to its equity investment in the AIM listed West African agricultural company Dekeloil Public Limited
- Morgan Stanley and UBS as joint global co-ordinators and joint bookrunners on the English/US aspects of the US$340 million IPO of EverArc Holdings Limited
- Hanover Investors on its takeover offer for Brady plc
- Elementis plc on its $230 million rights issue in connection with its acquisition of Mondo Minerals Holding B.V.
- British American Tobacco on its proposed US$47 billion merger with Reynolds American and on the preparation of a prospectus in connection with the issue of shares to Reynolds shareholders and listing on the LSE and the preparation of a class 1 circular
- Lonmin on its $400 million rights issue and $370 million debt facilities renegotiation
- Various clients on corporate reporting requirements, the Corporate Governance Code, continuing obligations under the Listing Rules and Market Abuse Regulation, company meetings and directors' duties
Elizabeth is admitted to practice in England and Wales and in Victoria, Australia. She has a Bachelor of Laws (Hons) and a Bachelor of Asia Pacific Studies (Chinese) from the Australian National University.