Eliza is an associate in the corporate division. She advises both UK and international clients on a wide range of corporate transactions, including private M&A transactions and public takeovers, as well as company advisory work and general corporate governance matters for listed and non-listed clients.
Eliza works with clients across a range of sectors, with a particular focus on financial services and fintech. She spent six months on secondment to the M&A legal team at global insurance broker WTW in 2021, where she assisted with multiple UK and international acquisitions, disposals and joint ventures.
Eliza's experience includes advising:
- Willis Towers Watson on its disposals of Innovisk Capital Partners, a London-based MGA, and The Asset Management Exchange Group, an institutional funds platform
- EML Payments on its £226 million acquisition of Prepaid Financial Services Limited, a prepaid product provider, e-money issuer and financial technology supplier
- Hammerson plc on its 2021 disposal of a portfolio of retail parks valued at £330 million
- The Go-Ahead Group on its £670 million recommended takeover by Kinetic and Globalvia
- Pension Insurance Corporation on a number of reinsurance transactions
- Lloyds Banking Group on a number of minority fintech investments