Elena has been involved in proceedings in Russian state courts and international commercial arbitrations. She also has experience in energy and corporate matters.
Elena graduated from the Moscow State University in 2014.
Elena's experience includes advising:
- an investment bank as Trustee and noteholders in the LCIA arbitration in London in connection with a substantial claim filed as a result of material breaches under the securitisation transaction
- a global bank in relation to LCIA proceedings and interim relief in Cyprus arising from a facility agreement and suite of security documents
- Mr Nikolai Maximov in seeking recognition and enforcement of ICAC arbitral award for a purchase price of shares of US$300 million against Novolipetsk Metallurgical Plant in the Europe and UK
- a Russian businessman in several defamation cases in Russian general jurisdiction courts (Moscow, Saint-Petersburg, Bryansk and Saratov) in connection with publications in Internet media
- an investment group in a multi-jurisdictional LCIA arbitration under a SPA and SHA against the client's JV partner, including obtaining a number of interim reliefs in Cyprus