Edward is a solicitor in the banking and finance group at Herbert Smith Freehills. He has experience advising lenders and borrowers on a variety of financing transactions, including project finance, acquisition finance, property finance and corporate finance.
Edward's experience includes advising:
- Sandfire Resources Limited on the project financing of the Motheo copper project in Botswana
- ING, Société Générale, National Australia Bank Limited, Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited and BNP Paribas on the refinancing of Gold Road Resources Limited’s existing corporate and working capital facilities
- Commonwealth Bank of Australia on the refinancing of the development and operation of Western Areas Limited’s Cosmos and Forrestania nickel projects
- Gascoyne Resources Limited on the financing by Investec Bank plc, which formed part of the broader funding package to recapitalise and re-list Gascoyne Resources Limited on the ASX
- Roy Hill Group on the refinancing of the Roy Hill iron ore project