Edward has worked at Herbert Smith Freehills in Melbourne and London for a range of clients in relation to private equity transactions, acquisitions, disposals and joint ventures. He has experience advising on a number of cross-border transactions as well as assisting clients in relation to early stage investments, general corporate and commercial contracting matters.
Edward's experience includes advising:
- The Riverside Company in respect of the acquisition of WorkFocus Group and eventual sale of the Work Health Group to MedHealth Group
- The Riverside Company in respect of the acquisition of Energy Exemplar and subsequent bolt-on acquisition of EPIS Inc
- Cargill on the disposal of its joint venture interest in Allied Mills to Pacific Equity Partners
- Tanarra Capital and founders in relation to the sale of 2XU to L Catterton
- Optal Limited on the acquisition of Invapay Payment Solutions
- SkyBus on various acquisitions in Australia and New Zealand
- Sale of Buslink to ComfortDelGro Group
- Clean Energy Finance Corporation on a number of early stage investments
- an Australian-based hospital operator in relation to a complex corporate restructure
Edward has a Bachelor of Laws (Honours) from the University of Adelaide and is admitted as barrister and solicitor in the Supreme Court of Victoria and High Court of Australia.