Edouard has over 15 years of experience advising a wide range of blue-chip French, European and international corporate clients. He works with clients in a broad range of business sectors, including infrastructure, renewable energies, consumer goods, construction, telecommunications, facility management and financial asset management.
Legal 500 EMEA 2016 describes Edouard as a 'very hard worker who has a sharp legal and business mind' and Legal 500 Paris 2014/2015 describes Edouard as a"'rising star' in the market, renowned for his contact and his pragmatism".
Edouard has advised:
- Caisse d'Epargne Nord France Europe and Caisse d'Epargne et de Prévoyance de Picardie (BPCE group) in the context of their merger
- Holding d'Infrastructures Gazières (a joint venture between the CDC group and CNP Assurances) on the acquisition of 100% of the share capital of Elengy (LNG terminal operator) by GRT Gaz (European leader in the transport of natural gas), two subsidiaries of the ENGIE group
- Alkion Terminals France, a subsidiary of InfraVia Capital Partners, on its acquisition of LBC Tank Terminal's activities in chemicals and oil storage terminals across France, Spain and Portugal
- Abertis Infraestructuras, S.A. on the acquisition of 100% of Eurotoll (a subsidiary of the Sanef Group) from Sanef
- Spie batignolles on the acquisition of a majority stake in several medium companies in the building and construction sector, including:
- on its acquisition of the construction company Abscis Bertin, based in Normandy
- on its acquisition of the construction company SAS Defontaine, based in Maine-et-Loire, a department in West central France
- on acquiring a 60% stake in Mediane (a company specialised in building construction services in the French region Provence-Alpes-Côte d'Azur), through a share capital increase
- on acquiring a 60% stake in Entreprise Boyer (France-based construction company), through a share capital increase
- Christian Louboutin SAS on the buy-back of its own shares from one of its minority shareholder
- Abertis (a world leader in the management of toll roads and infrastructure) as majority shareholder of a new vehicle, HIT2, set-up with Axa, Caisse des Dépôts, CNP Assurance, Predica and FFP Invest, which purpose is to invest in the Fonds de Modernisation Ecologique de Transports alongside Vinci Autoroutes and Autoroutes de Paris-Rhin-Rhône
- Caisse d'Epargne Provence-Alpes-Corse (CEPAC) on its acquisition of Banque de la Réunion, Banque des Antilles Françaises and Banque de Saint-Pierre-et-Miquelon from BPCE International, followed by the merger within CEPAC of the acquired entities
- Bureau Veritas, global leader in testing, inspection and certification services, on the group's internal reorganisation in France
- InfraVia on its acquisition of a 20% stake in the NGT pipeline in the Netherlands sold by GDF Suez
- CDC Infrastructure on its acquisition of a stake in the Butendiek offshore wind farm in Germany
- Antin Infrastructure Partners in the acquisition and lease back of 2,200 telephone pylons from Bouygues Telecom
- Natixis and Caisse d’Épargne et de Prévoyance Provence-Alpes-Corse and a syndicate of lenders including BPI France, La Banque Postale and AGEAS on a EUR138 million in financing for the construction by Greenyellow (a Casino group subsidiary) and operation of six solar PV installations on the roofs of supermarkets and/or car parking shades in southern France (Project Solaris Lot 6)
- Maurel & Prom Nigeria for its IPO on NYSE Euronext Paris
Edouard is a graduate of the New York University School of Law and he also holds a degree in business law, a DESS in international business law and a DJCE from the University of Aix-en-Provence and a diploma in comparative law from University College London. He is a member of the Paris and New York Bars.