Edouard has over 15 years of experience advising a wide range of blue-chip French, European and international corporate clients. He works with clients in a broad range of business sectors, including infrastructure, renewable energies, consumer goods, construction, telecommunications, facility management and financial asset management.
Legal 500 EMEA 2016 describes Edouard as a 'very hard worker who has a sharp legal and business mind' and Legal 500 Paris 2014/2015 describes Edouard as a"'rising star' in the market, renowned for his contact and his pragmatism".
Edouard has advised:
- Cellnex, Europe’s leading operator of wireless telecommunications infrastructures, on entering into a series of long-term strategic cooperation agreements with (i) Iliad, the parent company of Free, with respect to Iliad's passive mobile telecom infrastructure in France and Italy and with (ii) the Swiss operator Salt for a similar contract in Switzerland. These transactions amount to 2.7 billion euros, in addition to 1.35 billion euros built to suit programmes for 4,000 new sites
- Indigo Infra, a subsidiary of Indigo Group, the world leader in parking and personal mobility, on the sale of its operations in UK (Indigo Infra Holdings UK), Germany (Indigo Park Deutschland), Czech Republic (Indigo Infra CZ) and Slovakia (Indigo Park Slovakia and Indigo Infra Slovakia) to Saba, a Spanish specialist in urban mobility and car park management
- The Marguerite Fund in connection with its investment in the FTTH (Fiber-to-the-Home) concession project in the Haute Garonne area (France)
- Marguerite Telecom on setting up a joint venture to respond to a tender in connection with DSP Fibre to Home Alsace Project
- Caisse d'Epargne Nord France Europe and Caisse d'Epargne et de Prévoyance de Picardie (BPCE group) in the context of their merger
- Holding d'Infrastructures Gazières (a joint venture between the CDC group and CNP Assurances) on the acquisition of 100% of the share capital of Elengy (LNG terminal operator) by GRT Gaz (European leader in the transport of natural gas), two subsidiaries of the ENGIE group
- Alkion Terminals France, a subsidiary of InfraVia Capital Partners, on its acquisition of LBC Tank Terminal's activities in chemicals and oil storage terminals across France, Spain and Portugal
- Spie Batignolles on the acquisition of a majority stake in several medium companies in the building and construction sector
- Christian Louboutin SAS on the buy-back of its own shares from one of its minority shareholder
- Abertis (a world leader in the management of toll roads and infrastructure) as majority shareholder of a new vehicle, HIT2, set-up with Axa, Caisse des Dépôts, CNP Assurance, Predica and FFP Invest, which purpose is to invest in the Fonds de Modernisation Ecologique de Transports alongside Vinci Autoroutes and Autoroutes de Paris-Rhin-Rhône
- Caisse d'Epargne Provence-Alpes-Corse (CEPAC) on its acquisition of Banque de la Réunion, Banque des Antilles Françaises and Banque de Saint-Pierre-et-Miquelon from BPCE International, followed by the merger within CEPAC of the acquired entities
- Bureau Veritas, global leader in testing, inspection and certification services, on the group's internal reorganisation in France
- InfraVia on its acquisition of a 20% stake in the NGT pipeline in the Netherlands sold by GDF Suez
- CDC Infrastructure on its acquisition of a stake in the Butendiek offshore wind farm in Germany
- Antin Infrastructure Partners in the acquisition and lease back of 2,200 telephone pylons from Bouygues Telecom
- Maurel & Prom Nigeria for its IPO on NYSE Euronext Paris
Edouard is a graduate of the New York University School of Law and he also holds a degree in business law, a DESS in international business law and a DJCE from the University of Aix-en-Provence and a diploma in comparative law from University College London. He is a member of the Paris and New York Bars.