Esther is a solicitor in our projects team, who is based in our Melbourne office.
Esther has advised clients on major projects in the energy, resources, construction and infrastructure sectors. She has experience acting on a range of matters, including large-scale construction contracts, operation and maintenance contracts, services contracts and other project development agreements. She has also advised on energy related documentation, including power purchase agreements, electricity supply agreements, network access agreements and provided associated regulatory advice.
Esther holds a Juris Doctor and Bachelor of Commerce from the University of Western Australia.
Experience & expertise
- Synergy on its Kwinana Battery Energy Storage System 2 Project, including in respect of an early works agreement and installation and construction agreement
- Adriatic Metals on the development of the Vares Silver Project in Bosnia and Herzegovina, including the preparation of multiple goods supply agreements, a laboratory services agreement and port services agreements
- Origin on the acquisition of WINconnect, an embedded network business, including providing advice on regulatory and licensing requirements
- East Rockingham Energy from Waste in relation to the development of its energy from waste facility in Rockingham, Western Australia
- Confidential client in relation to the development of a green ammonia facility in Western Australia