Emma is a Partner in our corporate team, who is based in our London office.
Emma has significant experience advising on complex cross-border mergers and acquisitions, strategic investments and joint ventures. Emma works across a variety of sectors, with a focus on infrastructure, and particularly digital infrastructure, transactions. Emma acts for a range of clients including financial sponsors, funds and corporates.
Experience & expertise
- OneWeb, a UK headquartered tech and satellite company, on its merger with Eutelsat, a French headquartered satellite company
- GIC in relation to the formation of telecommunications infrastructure joint venture with PPF Group by means of the acquisition of a 30% stake in CETIN Group, a leading telecommunications infrastructure provider operating across Central and Eastern Europe
- GIC in relation to its investment in Terminal Investments Limited (TIL)
- AIMCo in relation to the formation of a UK battery storage joint venture
- DWS in relation to its holding in Kelda (Yorkshire Water)
- the Bazalgette Consortium (Allianz Capital Partners, Amber Infrastructure, Dalmore Capital and DIF) on its successful bid to become Infrastructure Provider for the £4.2 billion Tideway "super sewer", and the Tideway vehicle in relation to the project
- a confidential infrastructure investor in relation to a consortium bid for UK Power Networks
- Ennismore on its US$1 billion merger with French multinational hospitality company Accor to create a new global lifestyle hotels company
- Yokogawa Electric Corporation on its £180 million acquisition of KBC Advanced Technologies by way of a scheme of arrangement, following a recommended rival bid