Emily is a senior associate in the Corporate M&A team.
Emily advises clients on structuring, negotiating and implementing significant corporate transactions. Emily has experience in both domestic and cross-border transactions, specialising in mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and corporate governance matters.
Emily holds a Bachelor of Laws with Honours from Griffith University. She was admitted as a Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Queensland in December 2017 and is also on the High Court Register of Practitioners.
Experience & expertise
- Morrison & Co and QIC on a range of private M&A and corporate transactions
- Advising Mitsui & Co., Ltd. on its buyout (in conjunction with Nomura Holdings) of New Forests Pty Limited, a forestry investment manager
- Integral Diagnostics Limited on the acquisition of Peloton Radiology
- Advising GIC on its acquisition of a strategic equity investment in InterContinental Energy, which is pioneering green hydrogen production though its portfolio of projects in Western Australia, Oman and Saudi Arabia
- Advising Nikko AM Limited on its merger with Yarra Capital Management to create one of Australia’s largest independently owned Australian equities and fixed income fund managers
- MM Capital Partners on its acquisition of seed assets from Marubeni Corporation for the MM Capital Infrastructure Fund, including a 20% interest in the Sydney Metro Northwest Rail Project and a 30% interest in the Gold Coal Light Rail Project