Elizabeth is a litigator with a focus on complex commercial litigation and class actions.
Elizabeth is an experienced commercial litigator. Her practice focuses on large and complex disputes (including class actions), regulatory investigations and commissions of inquiry. Elizabeth works with clients across a range of industries and sectors, with particular focus on the financial sector as well as product liability and contractual and property-related disputes.
Elizabeth holds a Bachelor of Laws (Hons) and Bachelor of Arts from Monash University.
Elizabeth is a solicitor of the Supreme Court of Victoria and is admitted to practice in Australian federal courts.
Experience & expertise
- a major financial institution in the Royal Commission into Misconduct in the Banking, Superannuation and Financial Services Industry
- a private Australian company regarding a multi-jurisdictional class action involving contract and fiduciary claims
- a publicly listed Australian company in the defence of a complex lease dispute
- a number of financial services companies and banks on responding to, and the scope of, notices issued by regulators such as the Australian Securities and Investments Commission and the Australian Competition & Consumer Commission
- a variety of clients on contractual, property and retail leasing disputes of varying size