Eliza is a corporate lawyer with varied cross-sector M&A and advisory experience.
Eliza is an associate in the corporate division. She advises both UK and international clients on a wide range of corporate transactions, including private M&A transactions and public takeovers, as well as company advisory work and general corporate governance matters for listed and non-listed clients.
Eliza works with clients across a range of sectors, with a particular focus on financial services and fintech. She spent six months on secondment to the M&A legal team at global insurance broker WTW in 2021, where she assisted with multiple UK and international acquisitions, disposals and joint ventures.
Experience & expertise
- The Ardonagh Group on the proposed merger between Markerstudy Group and Atlanta Group, Ardonagh's personal lines insurance broking business, funded by new investment led by Pollen Street Capital and Bain Capital Special Situations and valuing Atlanta at £1.2 billion
- Willis Towers Watson on its disposals of Innovisk Capital Partners, a London-based MGA, and The Asset Management Exchange Group, an institutional funds platform
- EML Payments on its £226 million acquisition of Prepaid Financial Services Limited, a prepaid product provider, e-money issuer and financial technology supplier
- Hammerson plc on its 2021 disposal of a portfolio of retail parks valued at £330 million
- The Go-Ahead Group on its £670 million recommended takeover by Kinetic and Globalvia
- Pension Insurance Corporation on a number of reinsurance transactions
- A major financial institution on a number of minority fintech investments.